These Atlanta Maid Services Come Fully Vetted
It’s a big deal to invite someone into your home. We totally get it. That’s why we run a detailed vetting process. And we mean, really detailed.
First of all, we are very picky about who we work with and secondly, we give our new hires a thorough training so we can confidently promise you the highest industry standards when you choose our maid service in Atlanta!
Great service! I've been a regular customer for a few months and I love Clean Corp. Quick and reliable crew.
A Plus and excellent, I'm very happy with their work. I would definitely recommend them to folks who are looking for a great clean with a very competitive price.
All I can say is WOW! The pricing for the service was very reasonable. The cleaners were very professional and they cleaned my house thoroughly. I would recommend Clean Corp to anyone. I definitely am going to be a frequent customer.
With all the things I have to juggle, I'm so thankful to you and your team. I come home and the house smells great! It's one less thing I have to do when I get home.
My friends think I clean the house and give me kudos when they visit! LOL
The ladies did a great job on my floors and bathroom. I look forward to them coming every week!
Extremely pleased with Anita, I would recommend her to my friends and family!
These are the steps of our vetting process:
1. The initial phone interview - We inquire about the cleaner’s experience and references. We also ask about the products they typically use and how they clean certain areas and problem spots. This gives us a good preview if the cleaner is serious about their job.
2. Checking their references & background - We follow up on the candidate’s references. We also do research on their social media accounts & we run a criminal background check through Onfido, which advertises as the best identity verification engine for businesses like ours.
3. Face-to-face interview - If everything clears, we have an in-person interview with the candidate. If they get accepted on the team, training is next!
All our maids go through a 2-week training during which they are trained and graded in:
- Quality cleaning
- Following instructions
And that’s not all.
After each and every cleaning, our customers REVIEW their cleaning. We work very hard to get top reviews every time, because your time and trust matter to us.
How many other Atlanta maid services give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee?
If there’s ever anything not cleaned as you like it, your maid will come right back and re-clean the area completely free of charge and no questions asked. It’s our policy to strive to resolve complaints within 48 hours. We encourage you to give us feedback, because it makes us better.
Also, remember that Clean Corp is a cleaning business that HIRES maids.
Why do you care?
Because we always follow through. With our maid services, there are no flakes. We will always strive to send the same maids, who knows your preferences and who you are comfortable with. You can rely on us.
Our maids can cater to all your cleaning needs. We do:
- Basic residential cleaning
- Deep residential cleaning
- Commercial cleaning
- Move in/move out cleaning
- Post-construction cleaning
Make your life easier with our discounts, tips & updates:
No charge. Unsubscribe any time.